Mark & Carol The Editors
Articles by Mark & Carol
- Question of the Day IV
- Do Parents Influence Type Development?
- Are Type Preferences Balanced?
- Extraverted Perceivers – Learning Disabled?
- Plagiarism and Personality?
- Question of the Day II
- How Do You Learn About Type?
- Individuation: Why Bother?
- What do J & P really mean?
- How Does Type Falsification Happen?
- Question of the Day III
Personality Type in Depth was created in 2010 by Carol Shumate and Mark Hunziker to publish scholarship that bridges the gap between psychological type and depth psychology. In 2017, Hunziker introduced the term depth typology for this field of study, which explores the interaction of the conscious and unconscious aspects of psychological type, as conceived of by C. G. Jung. Articles undergo rigorous review and are edited by professional editors and writers. In keeping with its educational mission, subscription is free, and all issues are accessible to the public online.
Copyright © Personality Type in Depth