Articles by Mark
- Is Trauma the Mother of Growth?
- What Type Is Your Pet?
- Egosyntonic and Egodystonic
- Do You Trust Your Dominant Function?
- Out of Our Depth: Editors’ Corner
- Differentiating Differentiation
- Red Book Ruminations I
- Unconscious Insights to the Rescue
- The Dark Side of Profiles
- Red Book Ruminations IV
- Heaven, Earth, and Underworld
- Collective Consciousness
Personality Type in Depth was created in 2010 by Carol Shumate and Mark Hunziker to publish scholarship that bridges the gap between psychological type and depth psychology. In 2017, Hunziker introduced the term depth typology for this field of study, which explores the interaction of the conscious and unconscious aspects of psychological type, as conceived of by C. G. Jung. Articles undergo rigorous review and are edited by professional editors and writers. In keeping with its educational mission, subscription is free, and all issues are accessible to the public online.
Copyright © Personality Type in Depth